Tabungan Masa Depan

7/11/20

Am i hot tempered person?

Am I?

Depending on my hormonal state. If it is approaching my menstrual i will be very cranky and easily irritated. So better dont try my patience. 

Do I need to change?

Absolutely i need to control my tempered. I do realize whatever i say or i do  might affect my life later. Some are things that can be permanent, things that can be undo. 

What should i do?

I should try to control my breathing. Take a deep breath.
I should give myself a moment. Get out from place/person that make me angry. A cup of coffee maybe and then after i feel better i should get back.
I should remember that anger is from syaitan. Anger is evil. I should chant this in my head over and over again. 
I should say nothing

What i feel when i become angry?

I can sense my blood pressure is rising, my heart beat faster, the hot flushing ascend from my chest to my head. My breathing also became faster. 

Do i need to silent myself?
Most of the time, yes.
But if it is unjustice, i should speak up from myself.
Learn to love yourself
You make your own self happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment