Tabungan Masa Depan

3/14/21

 Hiking & Camping


Next thing that i want to do is blending with nature. Listening to peaceful sound from mothernature, bathing under golden sun rays and sit in front of bonfire talking about life. 

I already did some study about things to be prepared before going hiking and camping. Me be a typical woman is getting excited listing down gear that i need to buy. 

  1. Backpack 45-50 litre : Osprey backpack is in my top checklist. Price is quite expensive but i believe the quality its offer will go well with the price. 
  2. Tent for 2 : I need to do more research about what kind of tent that i should buy
  3. Windbreaker 
  4. Fleece jacket
  5. Hiking Pants
  6. Glove
  7. Mestin 
  8. Stove 
  9. Whistle 
  10. Hiking boot
  11. Hiking sandals
All these things will surely cost me a fortune. I need to start saving from now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment