Tabungan Masa Depan

9/24/21

This is my second time seeing ma crying

I don't exactly know what happened, i heard my brother talking loudly, as if he mad of something but barely heard if ma had say anything. The second i checked, i saw my mom walking toward the chair, sitdown and started to cry. My heart aching seeing her crying, she must be very upset with what happened.   I try to console heart, tapping her shoulder and bring her cup of cold water. 

She say something about what happened, mmm im not going to jot everthing down. I asked mom to go to her room and take a break. But she insist to sit there, so i let her. meanwhile i did the dishes, when i'm about to finish i wanna check up on mom that sit just few steps from me. I see my brother came asking for forgiveness and mom start crying again... and my heart aches.

Mom is the best blessing i ever had and thank Allah for that. I pray that i will never hurt her , make she happy and fulfill her dream. She barely asked me for nothing except to massage her aching body, do the dishes and just few other small things that she shouldn't even asked for because it's my duty. 

O Allah make me a good daughter to my parent.


No comments:

Post a Comment